Uniform is worn at Hopton Primary School to develop a sense of pride in being a member of the Hopton School community.
Uniform is available to order from the following:-
My Clothing www.myclothing.com
School Trends www.schooltrends.co.uk
- Hopton School crew neck sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey long or short trousers for boys or grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers (or blue/white gingham dress in summer) for girls
- Blue polo shirt, plain or with school logo
- Black shoes
- Grey socks (boys) / white socks or grey tights (girls)
- Book bag with logo
- Blue t-shirt, plain or with school logo
- Navy blue PE shorts
- Black plimsolls or trainers (NOT lace up) with non marking soles
- PE bag with logo
No jewellery should be worn in school. If your child has pierced ears, small studs are permitted. However, these MUST be removed by the child for PE; if this is not possible then tape should be provided for the child to cover the stud.
All shoulder length / long hair must be tied back using a sensible hair accessory.